Sunset on Cheshire is a comfortably furnished apartment with modern finishes. Should you wish to stay on a self catering basis, the minimum stay is 2 nights.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with modern cooking facilities. Appliances such as a fridge, microwave, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, toaster and kettle are provided, with a full array of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. Ample cupboard space is available for your groceries.
This B&B is conveniently located if you wish to explore KZN.
Wireless internet is available.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Guests have access to the swimming pool and trampoline.
The bedrooms are luxurious and comfortably sleeps 4 people. The Kingfisher Suite has a queen size bed and the Loerie Suite a King or two single beds. All beds are top quality with Egyptian cotton linen.
Please note, this is a non-smoking establishment. Provision is made outside to accommodate smokers.
Undercover parking is provided, for two cars, within a fenced garden with remote control gate.
Please contact the establishment directly should you be interested in making a booking.
50% deposit is required on booking and the balance within 2 days of your arrival.
Cancellation fees apply.
A R1,000 breakage deposit is taken on arrival and refunded after inspection or check out.
Check in times
Monday to Friday 3:30pm to 6:30pm
Saturdays and Sundays 4:30pm to 6:30pm
B&B sleeps a maximum of 4 people
No children under 12
No pets allowed
Payment can be made via EFT, Zapper or Credit card (MasterCard/Visa)
50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
Full balance required prior to arrival or at check in.
Upon arrival, each guest will be required to sign a standard Sunset on Cheshire registration form, and accept the terms and conditions there-in of his/her stay.
By clicking the “Book Now” button herein, the customer/client signifies and accepts all terms and conditions contained in this Website.
Any cancellation requests must be addressed in writing to us at email@example.com with your reservation number as the reference.
- Cancellation 0-7 days prior to arrival – 100% of the full deposit amount will be chaged for the cancelled booking.
- Cancellation 7-14 days prior to arrival – 50% of the deposit amount will be charged for the cancelled booking.
- Cancellation 15 days or more prior to arrival – deposit will be refunded after deducting the credit card transaction and administration fee to the value of R175.00 for the cancelled booking.
- Please allow up to 48 hours to process a refund.
- All refunds for early departures are subject to management discretion.